Emma Bernice's Blog

The Awesomest, Coolest, Inspiring Blog

Rain

October25

The clash of cymbals filled the night sky. The crystal clear drops splattered on my face, as a silver light forked the sky. The dark ominous clouds drifted into place. The rain drops soaked my face, as a cool refreshing breeze lifted my hair.
This is my favorite type of day. The water reminds me the washing away of sin. It’s like when ever is rains, the water will cleanse the Earth from its sin. The hail reminds me of diamonds, and how fragile life is. Once the ice breaks it shatters into millions of pieces.

Do you like the rain? Or what what does rain remind you of?

4 Comments to

“Rain”

1. October 27th, 2013 at 4:00 pm      Reply Mrs. Kriese Says:

I like the rain when I am safe and dry, watching it through a window on a lazy Sunday. I like the cozy feeling of having nowhere to go, no reason to be out and about, just content to be home listening to the downpour.

2. October 30th, 2013 at 11:27 am      Reply avab488 Says:

I love the rain. I love just as much as you do. It reminds me of rainbows. After the rain, always comes a rainbow. Rainbows are so fun and bright after a sad, rainy day. It also reminds me of washing away sin, just as it does you. It is almost as if it is washing away the dust and anger that collects over time.

3. October 30th, 2013 at 1:52 pm      Reply isaaca642 Says:

I can’t really decide how I feel about rain. I enjoy the nice feeling of it on my skin, but it gets me wet and cold really quick. I like it when it sprinkles though.

4. October 30th, 2013 at 1:54 pm      Reply luccac601 Says:

This is so good. You’re use of imagery is great, I can almost feel the rain falling on me and to breeze in my face. To answer your question, I like rain when I have nowhere to go. Also, when I’m frustrated or anxious, the rain soothes my nerves.

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

MY CUTEST PET EVER!!!!

October 2013
M T W T F S S
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031  

Class Blogs

Skip to toolbar