Emma Bernice's Blog

The Awesomest, Coolest, Inspiring Blog

7th Grade

May12

When I first arrived in August, I expected to be staring athelete with passing grades, a thriving social life and a boyfriend. But I soon realized how hard it was to maintain a amazing social life, keeping my grades up for sports, dance class, basketball, track, choir and church (which I barely got to go to).

By Novemeber, my life was completely hectic! As I soared up in my social life, my grades started to plummet towards the Earth. As two months flew by, I soon got addicted to social media. It literally sucked all my energy out of me, and kept me from doing my homework. I was officially diagnosed with procrastination disease!!!

Eventually, I figured out that you should never pocrastinat… unless your a night owl (which I’m not just BTW).
But there was a handful of things that I learned this year.
– How to lie (complete improv) when I forgot my homework
– How to handle disappointment
– How to fix friendships

As the year comes to a close (thank God!!), I’ll make sure to make the last three weeks count… of course with grades…

My advice to next years seventh graders: DO NOT PROCRASTINATE!!!

2 Comments to

“7th Grade”

1. May 14th, 2014 at 9:55 am      Reply valeries203 Says:

that sounds like a hard year with to much stuff to do. I did basically all that this year, but I cant say this year was to full. I can say that I always procrastinate and it a lot more work also. Great piece of writing it was very interesting to read and you can visit my blog @ valeries203

2. May 20th, 2014 at 5:57 pm      Reply avab488 Says:

Preach on girl! I totally know how you feel. I wanna be the smart, funny, pretty, athletic girl that everyone likes. Don’t think I’m getting pretty far with that. But i do agree, definitely don’t procrastinate, it makes the whole situation even worse. I got an instagram and after two weeks, I just couldn’t do it anymore! I had to delete it so I could focus on better things like becoming that girl I explained above. Nice job!

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

MY CUTEST PET EVER!!!!

May 2014
M T W T F S S
 1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031  

Class Blogs

Skip to toolbar